Invitation for Bids(IFB)
People's Republic of China
World Bank Financed Harbin-Jiamusi Railway Project
Loan No.: 8347-CN
IFB No.: 0772-1710F112FF01
1. The government of P. R. China has receivedfinancing from the World Bank toward the cost of Harbin-Jiamusi RailwayProject, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the Contracts forProcurement (ICB) of Non-metallic Sound Barrier (Lot No.: EP02).
2. China Mechanical & ElectronicEngineering Tendering Co., Ltd., entrusted by, China Railway Corporation, now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for:
Non-metallic Sound Barrier
1 month after signing the contract
3 month after signing the contract
Qualification requirements include: Supply experience, technical, financial, legal and other requirements stipulated in the bidding document; main qualification requirementsare: For Lot EP02, within the period from January 1, 2011to the deadline for the submission of bids, the Bidder the Bidder hassuccessfully supplied non-metallic sound barriers for atleast 59, 000square meters, which have been in satisfactory operation for at leastone year on a main railway line with the minimumdesign speed of 200 km/h. This requirement can be met byup to three contracts.The Bidders shall furnish copies of the salescontracts and end-user certificate issuedby thedepartment of relevant Railway Bureau or railway corporation of CRC.
3. Bidexclusively offering goodsmanufactured in China will be eligible for a margin preference during bidevaluation.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures asspecified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits& Grants by World Bank Borrowers [the edition of Jan., 2011] ("Procurement Guidelines"), and is open to all eligible bidders asdefined in Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank's policy onconflict of interest.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from China Mechanical &Electronic Engineering Tendering Co., Ltd. and inspect the BiddingDocuments at the address given below every day (except forSaturdays, Sundays and public holidays) between 9:00am-11:30am and 13:30pm-16:30pm (Beijing Time).
6. A complete set of the Bidding Documents in English or Chinese may be purchased9:00?11:30 am and 1:30?4:30 pm from Mar. 13th, 2017 (Beijing Time) by interested bidders on the submission of a writtenApplication to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee RMB 1000 or in USD 160. The method of payment will be incash or Telegraphic Transfer RMB 200 (mainland China) or USD 50 (Outside Mainland China)shall be added for the postage for expressmail for purchasing by mail. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before, 10:30a.m. Apr. 25th, 2017 (Beijing Time). Electronic bidding will not bepermitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence ofthe bidders' designated representatives andanyone who choose to attend at the address below at 10:30a.m. Apr. 25th, 2017 (Beijing Time).
The address for submitting and opening of the Bid that referred to aboveis: The bid opening room at Liangxiang bidevaluationarea, Beijing City Construction Purchasing & Contracting Trade Center. No.15 Daotiannanli, Fangshan District, Beijing.Zip Code:102442
8. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of at least 2% of bidprice.
9. Complains, if there is any, can be sentto:
10. The Procurement Agent is: China Mechanical & Electronic Engineering Tendering Co., Ltd.
Address: 14th Floor, Huatong Tower B, No.19B Chegongzhuang West Road, Haidian District, Beijing, P. R. China
ZIP Code: 100048
Telephone: 86-010-8801 8616
Facsimile number: 86-010-8801 8619
Attention: Mr. Lin Bing/Ding Jian
Account for Purchasing Bidding Document (RMB)
Account for Purchasing Bidding Document(USD)
Account Name: China Mechanical & Electronic Engineering Tendering Co., Ltd.
Account Name?China Mechanical & Electronic Engineering Tendering Co., Ltd.
Bank(RMB): Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Si Dao Kou Branch, Beijing, China
Bank(USD)?Shanghai PuDong Development Bank Beijing Br. HaiDianYuanSub-Br.
Account No.: 0200049319201123031
Account No.: 91131455350000031