Invitation for Bids(IFB)
People's Republic of China
World Bank Financed Harbin-Jiamusi Railway Project
Loan No.: 8347-CN
IFB No.: 0772-1710F112FF01
1. The government of P. R. China has receivedfinancing from the World Bank toward the cost of Harbin-Jiamusi RailwayProject, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the Contracts forProcurement (ICB) of Metallic Sound Barrier and Transparent Acoustic Board (Lot No.: EP01).
2. China Mechanical & ElectronicEngineering Tendering Co., Ltd., entrusted by, China Railway Corporation, now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for:
Metallic Sound Barrier and Transparent AcousticBoard
20443.00 m2/6031.00 m2
1 month after signing the contract
3 month after signing the contract
3. Qualification requirements include: Supply experience, technical, financial, legal and other requirements stipulated in the biddingdocument; main qualification requirements are: For Lot EP01, within the period from January 1 , 2011 to the deadlinefor the submission of bids, the Bidder the Bidder has successfully suppliedmetallic sound barriers and transparent acoutic board for at noless than 10000 square meters and 3000 square meters respectively, which have been in satisfactory operation for at least one year on a main railway line with the minimum design speed of 200 km/h.This requirement can be met by up to threecontracts. The Bidders shall furnish copies of the sales contracts andend-user certificate issued by the departmentofrelevant Railway Bureau or railway corporation of CRC.
4. Bid exclusivelyoffering goods manufactured in China will be eligible for a margin preference during bid evaluation.
5. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures asspecified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits& Grants by World Bank Borrowers [the edition of Jan., 2011] ("Procurement Guidelines"), and is open to all eligible bidders asdefined in Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank's policy onconflict of interest.
6. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from China Mechanical &Electronic Engineering Tendering Co., Ltd. and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below every day (except forSaturdays, Sundays and public holidays) between 9:00am-11:30am and 13:30pm-16:30 pm (Beijing Time).
7. A complete set ofthe Bidding Documents in English or Chinese may be purchased9:00?11:30am and 1:30?4:30 pm fromMar.13th, 2017 (Beijing Time)by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable feeRMB1000 or in USD 160. The method of payment will be in cash or Telegraphic Transfer RMB 200 (mainland China) or USD 50 (OutsideMainland China) shall be added for the postage for express mail for purchasing by mail. No liability will be accepted for loss orlate delivery.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before, 10:30a.m. Apr.25th, 2017(Beijing Time). Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will berejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presenceof the bidders' designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below at 10:30a.m.Apr.25th, 2017 (BeijingTime).
The address for submitting and opening of the Bid that referred toaboveis: The bid opening room at Liangxiang bid evaluationarea, Beijing City Construction Purchasing & Contracting Trade Center. No.15 Daotiannanli, Fangshan District, Beijing.Zip Code:102442
9. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of at least 2% of bidprice.
10. Complains, if there is any, can be sentto:
11. The Procurement Agent is: China Mechanical & Electronic Engineering Tendering Co., Ltd.
Address: 14th Floor, Huatong Tower B, No.19B Chegongzhuang West Road, Haidian District, Beijing, P. R. China
ZIP Code: 100048
Telephone: 86-010-8801 8616
Facsimile number: 86-010-8801 8619
Attention: Mr. Lin Bing/Ding Jian
Account for Purchasing Bidding Document (RMB)
Account for Purchasing Bidding Document(USD)
Account Name: China Mechanical & Electronic Engineering Tendering Co., Ltd.
Account Name?China Mechanical & Electronic Engineering Tendering Co., Ltd.
Bank(RMB): Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Si Dao Kou Branch, Beijing, China
Bank(USD)?Shanghai PuDong Development Bank Beijing Br. HaiDianYuanSub-Br.
Account No.: 0200049319201123031
Account No.: 91131455350000031