Invitation for Bids(IFB)
&nbs; Republic ofArmenia
& Improv & IBRD LoanNo.8342-AM
&bsp; IDA Credit No.5387-AM
&nnDsp; &nsp; ICB –2/2016
This Invitation for Bids (IFB) follows the Genneral Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in UNDB onli2/2016
1. &e on July 1,2014.
2. &nbsredit from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development / International Deevelopment Association toward the cost of Edu 2014.
2. &nbsation Improvement Project, and itintends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan / ting from this IFB: ICB-2/2016 "Development of Educational Software forBasic and High Schools".
3. &n bsp; The "Center for EducationProjects (CEP)" PIU SA serves as the i mplementing agency for the project and now invites sealed bids fromeligible Bidders for Procurement of Educational Software for Bas ic and HighSchools.
4. Bidding will be conducted using the International Comp etitiveBidding (ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s "Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits& quot;edition of January 2011 and is open to all Bidders eligible as defined in these Guidelines, that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
- The Bidder shall be a legally registered entity.
- The Bidder shall have been in thebusiness of appropriate software (web, games, etc.) development for a minimum period of 5 years.
- During the last five (5) yyears busine2012-2016), the Bidder shall have successfully implemented at least two (2) contracts for the development of software(web, ga tc.) each in the amount of no less than the amount of the current Bid.
d. The Bidder shall demonstratesoundness of its financial position and ownership of financial resources necessary for the implementation of theContract.
5. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information fromCenter for Education Projects and ins pect the bidding documents at the address given below from 11:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to17:00 from Monday to Friday with the exc eption of National holidays.
6. Acomplete hard copy set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of a writtenapplication to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee equivalent to 40000 ArmenianDram.
The me thod of payment will be bank transfer for allbidders. The transfer shall be made to the following account:
The transfer shall be made to the followingaccount:
Name: “Center for Education Projects” PIU SA of MoES,
Bank details: A/C N o. 900008901010 RATreasury;
For payments in USD: Intermediary Bank: JP Morgan Chase bank, NY
Beneficiary&r squo;s Bank: Acc:No 001-1-010782; Central Bank of the Republic of Armenia; SWIFT (BIC) code: CBRAAM22
Beneficiary: “Cen ter forEducation Projects” PIU SA of MoES, A/C No. 900008901010 RA Treasury;
For payments in EURO: Interme diaryBank: Deutsche Bank AG, Frankfurt;
SWIFT code: DEUTDEFF
Beneficiary’s Bank: Acc: No 94991200000; Central Ban k ofthe Republic of Armenia; SWIFT (BIC) code: CBRAAM22
Beneficiary: “Center for Education Projects” PIU SA of Mo ES:A/C No. 900008901010 RA Treasury
The document will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail for localdelivery.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 15:000 (local time) April 18, 2017. Electronic bid delivery.
7. &ing will not bepermitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in ose to attend at the address below at 15:00(local time) April 18, 2017.
&nb sp; Allbids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” of not less th an the below listed amount or an equivalent amount in afreely convertible currency: US$ 7000
At t.? Vardan Poghosyan, Procurement Officer
Centerfor Education Projects, 2nd floor, Meetings Room
73 Vratsyan Street, Ye revan, 0070, Armenia
8. &n bsp; The attention of prospectiveBidders is drawn to (i) the fact that they will be required to certify in their bids that al l software is either covered by avalid license or was produced by the Bidder and (ii) that violations are considered fraud, which c an result in ineligibility to beawarded World Bank-financed contracts.</5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para->